Thursday, October 11, 2007

Update - Long over due!

It's been quite some time since I have entered a post on this blog. Crazy! Live has changed quite a bit. We have re-located with the same company from Augusta, GA to Lexington, MA! The transition has been interesting. We ended up buying a home in Nashua, NH and I have an ~30 minute commute in the early morning. It's not too bad. Anyway, the new team up here is getting up to speed, and things are going well.

On the research front... I have been playing around with Windows Workflow Foundation. I am trying to get some ideas for a good workflow interface for IT managers to utilize in their MFT solutions. I like the drag & drop approach of a objects and assigning flow to and from each object. The fun part is going to be implementing this interface in a web application!

What else is going on... Getting ready to leave for Europe for 1.5 weeks... Doing reseller training on our latest product release. I'll write more and post pics when I get back. Also, do a huge kitchen remodel -- will post pics of that as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home